Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tidbits of Thoughts

So, I had to post this picture especially for my sisters who if asked would say definitively the pink mirror does not belong to Becky!! I usually have no idea how I look (which is probably a good thing) but I decided to get a bigger mirror. I got it at a place in malindi called Huzefa which is the closest thing to a walmart in this area. But you usually don't get lots of choices even at this "big" store, hence a pink mirror. The rest of this post is just random thoughts I will share:
-It's a little surreal to be walking home from school in Kenya and hear Boy George from a radio passing by
-What will I do when it is pouring rain and I want to go take a shower or go to toilet? Wait? Get soaked? Carry umbrella?
-How many chapati is too many?
-I learned that students all over the world largely don't understand algebra
-I now know what its like to ride in a vehicle with the passenger behind you being an actual chicken

MORE WHEN I GET COMPUTER CHARGED